Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome to BeautyCupcakeGirl!!!

Hello my little cupcakes!

My name is Emily. I am just a Canadian teenager passionate about two things: beauty and cupcakes. My love for makeup and things of the beauty world has grown immensely over the past years.

Even though my makeup collection isn't all that big, (it's quite small, actually) that hasn't stopped me from doing what I love: decorating my face with makeup. Sometimes when I'm bored or just having a bad day, I'll put on some makeup and I would feel this great amount of confidence and just feel happy.

I'm all about trying new products and feeling that excitement when I come back from Walmart with a bunch of stuff but, I do believe in inner beauty as well. If anything, being beautiful on the inside is ten times more important. Makeup is only supposed to be used to bring out the beauty inside all of us gorgeous girlies. I definitely want to help you all realize how important that is. But hey, I'm not perfect, I'm going to need your help too ;)

This was just a very short introduction to tell you a little about myself and what my blog is all about. I hope that together we can make this blog amazing and use it to teach every girl out there that all you need is inner beauty and like I said before, makeup should just enhance it :)

P.S: I know this post was really plain and boring but I'm still trying to figure everything out. I promise I'll decorate the next post.

Please put post ideas in the comments down below, it would really help me see what your eyeballs want to read. Also, don't forget to follow this awesome blog so I can give each and every one of you a virtual cupcake <3


Have a great day my dear cupcakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment