Saturday, August 17, 2013

Product Review: It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin

Hello my sweet little cupcakes!

There are a lot of things that I buy to try out just because I'm curious. This product however, is one of those that I have heard so many great things about, I had to try it. I was really excited when I got it because I had been looking for something, anything to restore my extremely damaged hair. So when I saw it at Walmart, I thought, hey why not? This retails for (if I'm not mistaken) CAD $22.50 so it's kind of pricey.


What It Claims

This leave-in restoration spray claims to perform the following 10 "miracles":

1. Maintenance of keratin straightening treatments
2. Increases styling and manageability
3. Perfect for all hair types
4. Replaces lost protein
5. Protects the natural keratin in hair
6. Protects against heat
7. Restores hydration balance
8. Detangles, defrizzes, and adds shine
9. Strengthens hair structure
10. Seals cuticles for extra silky hair

Honestly, I think that it does stay true to its claims and that it does in fact do most of these things to my hair. I must warn you though, just because #6 says it protects your hair from heat it does not withstand heat styling so, be careful.

Did It Work?

As for the other claims, I have noticed my hair has become much more manageable, shiny, and silky. My hair is definitely not as frizzy and when I put the spray in my hair my brush runs through it like a dream.

How To Use It

I thought it might be useful to tell you how to use it. I put in the spray when my hair is wet because when it drys, there is no way I'll see my brush again. It all depends on your hair type. Make sure you brush it all out to distribute it evenly of course.

The consistency of the spray itself is slightly thick and white; almost foamy. Once sprayed into the hair and brushed, it disappears and doesn't leave any residue, which is great.

Final Thoughts

I have been using this product for a little over a month now and I felt the need to tell you all how amazing it is. I've noticed a huge difference in my hair structure over the past month. My hair has just looks healthier and better overall. So to sum up this entire blog, I love it and you should try this out :)

Thanks for reading,

I love you cupcakes

Em :)




No comments:

Post a Comment