Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Nails of the Day: Sinful Colors Mint Apple


 
 
Hey everyone!
It's time for Nails of the Day!
This week I have been wearing a polish that I randomly bought just because I was curious about the brand and, I thought it was pretty of course. "Mint Apple" by Sinful Colors is a beautiful medium mint colour with very fine silver glitter. I absolutely love it. This nail polish has become a summer staple! I must say, I really like Sinful Colors' colour selection, even though its not the biggest, I find that their colours are unique.
"Mint Apple" went on creamy and easily. The first coat was way too sheer to get away with. The second coat was way better but when I lifted up my finger I can sort of see my natural nail so, I went for a third. The great thing about this formulation though, is that even with three coats (you can probably  get away with two depending on the colour and if you're not as picky as me :p) it does not get thick on your nails. It actually drys pretty fast too! I have been looking for that perfect mint shade for a really long time now so, I'm glad I finally found it! I definitely recommend picking it up if you're interested; you won't be disappointed! I mean for $2, you've really got nothing to loose. You can find this at Target, which is where I got it :) Let me know if you plan on picking this up!

Thanks for reading :D

Em <3


No comments:

Post a Comment